Note: To share an iTunes playlist, refer to our Help Center article.
Please follow these steps to share your playlists from the Apple Music Folder with BluOS:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Select the required playlist in the sidebar.
- In the menu bar, select File > Library > Export Playlist…
- From the Save window, change the Format to M3U.
- Select the Music Folder you want to share with the BluOS Player from the Where option.
- Select Save.
- [Optional] To share other playlists in the sidebar with the BluOS Player, repeat the previous steps.
- Start the File Sharing procedure* (macOS or Windows).
*If you have already shared an Apple Music Folder using the File Sharing procedure and the playlists are missing:
Reindex Music Collection
- Perform steps 1 to 7.
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Settings > Music Library > Reindex Music Collection.
Important!: Whenever you modify the shared playlist in the Apple Music app, you must re-export the playlist and perform Reindex in BluOS Controller App.