Please see below the fixes in this maintenance release of BluOS 3.10.x.
- BluOS v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller iOS app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Android app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Kindle app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Windows app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller macOS app v3.10.0
BluOS 3.10.x is a core update to BluOS. Extensive work has gone into ensuring that BluOS is current on our fifty-plus streamers. All products, from the first-generation Bluesound players right up to the new NAD M33, run the same up-to-date BluOS operating system.
In this maintenance update, we have identified and resolved the following issues. Please note in the
- Audio Clock Trim adjustment toggle added to prevent audio dropouts when using an external DAC
- Boost of Subwoofer levels on Powernode players
- Timing update to prevent the original Gen1 Node (N100) player from hanging on power cycles
- Fix for Node trigger out not turning on or off external amplifiers
- New AM230 firmware for AVR’s that prevents DIRAC filter labels not being displayed
- For the latest software version release notes, click here.