With the latest BluOS software, version 3.10.0, you can access TIDAL MyMixes and note a better overall Wi-Fi Performance.
- BluOS v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller iOS app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Android app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Kindle app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Windows app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller macOS app v3.10.0
This is a core update to BluOS. Extensive work has gone into ensuring that BluOS is current on our fifty-plus streamers. All products, from the first-generation Bluesound players right up to the new NAD M33, run the same up-to-date BluOS operating system.
As a result of these updates and optimizations, BluOS performs better and is more reliable. We have ensured that we have an operating system that will continue to keep all of our legacy, current, and future products on the leading edge of Hi-Res audio streaming.
- More robust WiFi drivers.
- Support for TIDAL My Mix playlists.
- Updated audio libraries, including FLAC, Ogg, and MQA.
- Better error handling for audio dropouts.
- Support for exFAT USB storage
- BluOS Controller now supports collapsible groups in the player drawer.
- BluOS Controller Desktop apps can set up new players.
- For the latest software version release notes, click here.