It is not possible to connect streaming devices directly to a BluOS Player's ARC/eARC port. Instead, streaming devices should be connected to an HDMI extractor (e.g., TV), which can then be connected to the BluOS Player. The BluOS Player is able to receive signals from the extractor.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect Streaming devices (Apple TV, Chromecast Audio, etc.) directly to a BluOS Player's HDMI port?
- How do I enable the Player to play sound automatically from my TV?
- How to connect an IR Extender to my player?
- Front Row Audio
- Google Assistant availability on BluOS
- Playing an External Input to Multiple Players
- Control BluOS with Amazon Alexa
- How to create playlists backup and restore them?
- How USB Storage Differs From A Local Library
- How to find that song again with BluOS?