To access the audio settings of the BluOS Player, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, select Player Drawer . The list of connected players or groups is displayed.
- Select the required Player and select the context menu (3 dots). A pop-up menu is displayed.
- Select Audio Settings. The Audio Settings screen is displayed.
- You can also access the Audio Settings from the left Navigation Drawer > Settings > Audio.
- The Audio Settings menu options vary depending on the model of the BluOS Player. For more information, refer to our Help Center article.