The BluOS Controller App for iOS is compatible with the Apple watch. To install and access the BluOS Controller App in the Apple Watch, perform the following steps:
Download and install the BluOS Controller App on the iOS device connected to the same network as the BluOS player.
- Open the Watch app on the iOS device.
- Tap My Watch in the footer.
- Scroll to find and install BluOS.
- On the Apple Watch, press the digital crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap the BluOS icon to launch the BluOS Controller App on the Apple Watch.
The BluOS Controller App for Apple Watch has 4 screens.
Now Playing Screen
- Displays current BluOS player/group, current song/track title.
Note: Tap the current song/track title to display the cover art. To exit to Now Playing Screen, tap on the cover art.
- Play or pause the current song/track.
- Play next or previous song/tracka).
- Adjust volume.
Displays a list of songs/tracks queued to play. Scroll and tap to play the required song/track. For more information on managing Play Queue, refer to our Help Center article.
Access your favorite radio stations or playlists using Presets. For more information on managing Presets, refer to our Help Center article.
Select from the list of connected BluOS players/groups to control it.
- a) Skip function available only on certain supported music services.