BluOS does not support network names (SSIDs), folder names, or passwords that include accented or special characters like Æ, Ç, É, Ü, or Ø in the network setup. Before connecting a BluOS Player to your home wireless network or network share, eliminate these accented or special characters. Alternatively, you can establish a connection for BluOS Players using the wired Ethernet port.
Articles in this section
- How do I install and update the BluOS Controller App?
- Why does the BluOS Controller App request for local network access?
- How do I connect my BluOS Player to the network?
- Choosing the Right HDMI Cable: BluOS Recommendations and Connection Guide
- How do I connect the TV to the BluOS Player?
- Optimize Your Wireless BluOS Player: Signal Strength Check & Performance Guidelines
- How to process external MQA source on the BluOS Player? (MQA Pass-through)
- Adding a Custom Station as a TuneIn Favorite
- Pairing Bluetooth Headphones
- Connecting External Inputs