If you signed up for TIDAL using your Facebook account, you require an additional password from TIDAL to authorize the BluOS integration. The Facebook password is not valid on the BluOS Controller App.
To create a password for the TIDAL account, perform the following steps:
- Open TIDAL’s password-reset site.
- Enter your Facebook account e-mail ID and select Continue. You will receive a verification link from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email account associated with Facebook.
- Click on the reset link on your email and generate the new password.
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Music Services.
- Select TIDAL. The TIDAL Authorization screen is displayed.
- Select the Explicit Content option and select Login.
- Enter your Facebook email ID and select Continue.
- Enter the new generated password and select Log in.