An earlier release of the BluOS firmware was encoded with test TuneIn stations from our manufacturing facility. Unfortunately, this resulted in some Players being sold with pre-set TuneIn radio stations as favorites that change dynamically.
To permanently resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Back up any playlists that you have created.
- Unplug all BluOS Players on your network from power.
- Log into your account on the TuneIn website and remove the unwanted favorites.
- Factory reset any one of the BluOS Players.
- Connect this (factory reset) Player to the network.
- Restore the playlists and network shares.
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Music Services.
- Select TuneIn and log in with your Username/Password.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for other remaining Players and re-connect them to the network.