An earlier release of the BluOS firmware was encoded with test TuneIn stations from our manufacturing facility. Unfortunately, this resulted in some Players being sold with pre-set TuneIn radio stations as favorites that change dynamically.
To permanently resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Power Off all secondary BluOS Players (if any) on the network.
- Back up any playlists that you have created.
- Power Off the primary BluOS Player.
- Log into your account on the TuneIn website and remove unwanted favorites.
- Factory reset the primary BluOS Player. (For more information, refer to the Support site of the corresponding BluOS hardware partner)
- Restore the playlists and network shares.
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Music Services.
- Select TuneIn and log in with your Username/Password.
- Factory reset all secondary BluOS Players and re-add them to the network.