HDtracks is an online store that features High Quality files for purchase allowing listeners to download FLAC files at 16 and 24 bit rates directly to a BluOS Storage device such as a Bluesound VAULT or NAD M50.2.
The first time HDtracks is used; music will have to be pre-purchased at www.hdtracks.com. Once music is purchased but not downloaded, select the BluOS Storage Device from the Rooms Drawer. In the Navigation Drawer, select More Music, HDtracks. Enter a valid HDtracks account e-mail address along with a password in the fields provided and press Update. To automatically download purchases to the VAULT, set Automatically download new purchases: to On. If it is set to Off, to download pending content, click the n pending files link at the top of the screen. Download progress can also be monitored from this link.
To begin browsing the catalogue, select Shop and you will be redirected to www.hdtracks.com.
- HDtracks is only available on the Bluesound Vault, Bluesound VAULT 2, NAD M50 with an attached NAD M52 or the NAD M50.2.
- Music downloaded to a BluOS Storage device is available to all BluOS Players on the network.
- HDtracks will not appear in the Navigation Drawer until you have made an initial purchase. After your first download, a shortcut to HDtracks will appear in the Navigation Drawer
- Consumers outside North America may not be able to access much of the content due to licensing limitations between HDtracks and the content owner. Please see http://www.hdtracks.com for details.
- BluOS does not support direct integration with http://www.hdtracks.co.uk/