The MQA file is verified and authenticated by the MQA decoder. When the MQA file is played for the first time, BluOS initially indicates it as a (24-bit HD file). After authentication, the indicator is replaced with the (MQA logo). This process happens seamlessly within the first few seconds of playback, and the audio is uninterrupted or unaltered.
Articles in this section
- Why Spotify Connect cannot find the BluOS Player?
- What Music Services does BluOS Support?
- Radio Paradise - Advanced Features
- Why Am I Receiving an Error Message When I Stream SiriusXM?
- Adding Music Services
- How to stream Airplay audio to BluOS Players? (Airplay 2 and Siri)
- Grouping Apple AirPlay with Older Players
- How can I find more information about the artist or song I am listening to?
- What is a Remote Service Error?
- Why is my music not sorted correctly after an Index?