When players are groupeda), the BluOS Controller App displays the menu options in the Navigation Drawer for the group’s primary player only. If you want to view the menu options for other players in the group, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Help > Diagnostics.
- Under the Other Players section, make a note of the required player’s IP address.
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the same network as the player.
- Enter the IP address on the address bar of the browser as follows:
Example – http://192.168.0.235/
The web server of the required player is displayed.
You can also enter the name of the player on the address bar without spaces in the following format:
Note: For macOS or iOS devices, add .local extension.
- a)For a Fixed Group, you can access the Player settings from Navigation Drawer > Settings in the BluOS Controller App.
- To navigate to the webserver of other players (same network) from the current player’s webserver, select Show Your Other Players.