BluOS CD-rippinga) products eject the CD automatically when the rip/encode process is complete.
To eject the CD before the ripping process is complete, perform any of the following methods:
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Settings.
- Select Music library > Ripping. The Ripping screen is displayed.
- Select Eject CD.
BluOS Players automatically eject the CD when initiating a firmware upgrade.
Note: Reinitiating firmware upgrade on already upgraded played does not affect the Player.
To initiate firmware upgrade on the Player, perform the following steps:
- Disconnect the power cord from the BluOS Player and wait for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Once the Status Indicator turns Red, press and hold the PLAY/PAUSE (or STANDBY) button until the Status Indicator turns Green. This should take around 5 seconds.
- Once the Status Indicator turns Green, release the PLAY/PAUSE (or STANDBY) button. The CD is ejected, and the BluOS Player undergoes a firmware upgrade.
- If the player is already on the latest firmware, to abort the firmware upgrade process – in the BluOS Controller App (Android or iOS only), select the Player Drawer , and select Abort icon on the upgrading Player to resume service.
- a)Available on Bluesound VAULT models, NAD M50.2, or NAD M50 (with attached M52).