The latest BluOS software, version 2.16.1, includes a large number of under-the-hood fixes and
performance enhancements that make listening music around the home better than ever before. A newly polished app interface, auto-wake and input selection for BluOS enabled devices, app switching for the BluOS Controller and NAD Remote apps, and IP control for NAD products, have all been added for improved integration and functionality.
BluOS Controller for iOS, version 2.16.0 or higher
BluOS Controller for Android and Kindle Fire, version 2.16.0 or higher.
BluOS Controller for Mac OS, version 2.14.0 or higher.
BluOS Controller for Windows PC, version 2.14.0 or higher.
• Improved HDMI audio out for the NAD M50.2
• New easy-to-use front panel display for the NAD M50.2
• Auto-wake and input selection for BluOS enabled devices
• Internet upgrades for NAD TXX5 AVRs, M15HD, and M17
• BluOS Controller and NAD Remote app-switching for the C 368 and C 388
• IP control for BluOS enabled devices and enhanced third-party integration
• Blinking LED responses for IR commands on Bluesound Players
• Dirac Live support for the NAD T 777 V3 AVR
Other minor software enhancements and improvements.