We’re excited to announce the launch of the new BluOS Controller desktop app for macOS and Windows. Available this week, this powerful new BluOS control interface has been redesigned and refined with a fresh, modern look and features that streamline your music controls across your desktop and mobile devices. Controls are clearer, smarter and easier to understand, with enhancements and features that put everything in one place and at your fingertips including music browsing, grouping and multi-room playback.
“The new BluOS Controller is the future of the desktop experience with its incredible design and amazing new features, all engineered to mirror the mobile app that our customers love,” said Andrew Haines, BluOS Product Manager. “Our goal is to always engineer our products, platforms, and applications together, so we are able to create a seamless user experience across all devices—no matter how you like to listen.”
Here are more of the features that you and your customers will love in the new desktop controller.
- Streamlined design makes working across phone, tablet, and desktop more seamless and fluid than ever
- Enhanced user interface and improved layout provides users quick and easy access to music controls
- Full access to the Navigation Drawer and its list of options including Player Settings and the Help Desk
- New music share utility makes it easier to connect local music libraries from your computer
- Simplified browse model allows you to filter search results when browsing your local music library
- Updated search design displays results in categories like songs, artists, albums, etc.
- Refined Player Drawer provides easy access to all your BluOS enabled devices when you need them
- Create fixed groups in the updated Player Drawer to set up a stereo pair or surround sound system
- Supported on macOS and Windows including high-resolution 4K displays and touch interfaces
Visit www.bluesound.com/downloads for more details.