Please see below the fixes in this maintenance release of BluOS 3.10.x.
- BluOS v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller iOS app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Android app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Kindle app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller Windows app v3.10.0
- BluOS Controller macOS app v3.10.0
BluOS 3.10.x is a core update to BluOS. Extensive work has gone into ensuring that BluOS is current on our fifty plus streamers. All products, from the first generation Bluesound players right up to the new NAD M33, run the same up-to-date BluOS operating system.
In this maintenance update, we have identified and resolved the following issues. Please note in the
- Audio Clock Trim adjustment toggle added to prevent audio dropouts when using an external DAC
- Boost of Subwoofer levels on Powernode players
- Timing update to prevent the original Gen1 Node (N100) player from hanging on power cycles
- Fix for Node trigger out not turning on or off external amplifiers
- New AM230 firmware for AVR’s that prevents DIRAC filter labels not being displayed