Want to save an Artist, Album, or Mood in Spotify as a preset? Now you can.
- Open the Spotify App and select the Music you want and play it.
- Using Spotify Connect, send the Music to your Bluesound Player
- Open the BluOS App for Android or iOS
- Open the Now playing screen by tapping the playing content at the bottom of the App
- Open the context menu (3 dots) on the right just below the Album artwork
- Select Add Preset
- In The Navigation Drawer, select My Presets
- Open the context menu of your new preset
- Fine-tune your preset by selecting a preset number, volume level, and custom name - see How to Create a Preset for more details