Want to save an Artist, Album, or Mood in Spotify as a preset? Now you can with the BluOS Controller App.
To create a Spotify Preset in BluOS Controller App, perform the following steps:
- In the Spotify App, play the required audio track.
- Select the Spotify Connect and select the required BluOS Player to play the audio track.
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer and select the BluOS Player currently playing the Spotify audio track.
- Exit the Player Drawer.
- In the Now Playing screen of the selected BluOS Player, select the context menu (3 dots) on the right side of the audio track’s title.
- Select Add Preset.
- In the left Navigation Drawer of the BluOS Controller App, select My Presets. The My Presets screen is displayed.
- Select the context menu (3 dots) of the preset. The Edit Preset screen is displayed.
- Modify the required preset options (Preset – Name, Number, or Volume) and select Save.
For more information on Presets, refer to our Help Center article.