When playing two-channel (Stereo) audio through your BluOS Home Theatre Group, you can now hear discrete audio playback through the rear channels by enabling Stereo Surround (Surround Upmixera)).
To enable Stereo Surround in Home Theater Group, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer . The list of groups/players connected to the BluOS Controller App is displayed.
- Select the Home Theater Group’s context menu (3 dots) and select Audio Settings.
- Enable Stereo Surround (Surround Upmixera)).
- a)Surround Upmixer is available only in PULSE SOUNDBAR+. Enable Virtualizer along with Surround Upmixer to enhance the audio soundstage.
- When you enable Stereo Surround (Surround Upmixer), the proper rear channel outputs DOLBY content, remixed as the Stereo content.
- Mono content cannot be remixed and results in no rear channel playback.