When playing two-channel (Stereo) audio through your BluOS Home Theatre Group you can now hear discrete audio playback through the rear channels by enabling Stereo Surround in your Home Theatre Group Audio Settings.
- Select your Home Theatre Group in the Player Selection Drawer
- Open the Context Menu (3 dots) and select Edit Fixed Group
- Select the Audio Settings of the front channel SOUNDBAR or POWERNODE of your Home Theatre Group
- Enable the Stereo Surround toggle
- With Stereo Surround enabled, DOLBY content will still be played back with proper rear channel output, only Stereo content will be remixed.
- Mono content cannot be remixed and will result in no rear channel playback.