You can set presets for your favorite radio stations, music streams, or playlists using the BluOS Controller App.
Presets can be recalled using 5 Programmable preset buttons in PULSE FLEX (hard buttons) and NODE - N130 / POWERNODE - N330 / PULSE M (proximity touch buttons). Other than that, presets can also be recalled on an IR Remote. For more information, refer to our Help Center article.
Custom Installers can use presets with Integration systems such as Control4. Presets are unique to each Player and do not replicate.
To configure Presets, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select My Presets. The My Presets screen is displayed.
- Select + or + Add Preset in the upper-right corner. The Add Preset screen appears with the following options:
- Preset Source/Sound – Select the source of the preset.
- Preset Number/# – Select the preset number from the drop-down list. (Preset Numbers 1 to 5 correspond to the 5 preset buttons in the PULSE M, PULSE FLEX, NODE - N130, and POWERNODE - N330)
- Preset Name – Enter a custom name for the preset.
- Use/Include Current Volume – Enable to always play preset at the current volume level.
- Select Save/Done.
Now you can listen to your favorite stream, music, talk, sports, or podcast all with one easy click.
To delete a preset:
- On the My Presets screen, select the context menu (3-dots) of the preset to be deleted.
- Select Delete to delete the preset.