Presets are any easy way to navigate to your favorite radio stations or playlists. Presets will be listed under My Presets in the Navigation Drawer.
Presets can also easily be played using the 5 hard preset buttons on a PULSE FLEX or recalled on any Bluesound Gen2 Player using a programmed IR Remote. Custom Installers can use presets with Integration systems such as Control4. Presets are unique to each individual Player and do not replicate.
Creating a Preset
- Select My Presets From the Nav Drawer
- To Add a preset, select the + sign in the Header Bar
- Tap No Sound Selected to select available Sources, Streams or Playlists for your Preset
- Use Preset Number to assign a number to this preset. Assigning 1-5 will allow you to tap the top buttons of your Pulse Flex to play this preset. Assigning 1-10 will allow you to use the RC1 or a programmed IR remote to play this preset.
- Assign a name for this preset to appear as in the BluOS app
- To always have your preset play at the current volume level, set Include Current Volume to On
- Tap Save from the Android or Desktop app, or press the back button from iOS to save this preset
To Delete or clear a Preset, select the 3 dots on the preset and tap Delete.
With the following completed, you may now listen to your favorite stream, music, talk, sports or podcast all with one easy click.