To add a song/track to a saved Playlist, perform the following steps:
- Launch the BluOS Controller app and navigate to the required track or album.
- Select the context menu (3 dots) of the track/Album and select Add to playlist...
- Select BluOS or the displayed Music Service/Library option.
Note: If saved to BluOS, the playlist can include music from various Music services and your local library. However, it will only be accessible through the BluOS Controller app from the Home tab. Alternatively, saving the track/song to the Music Service/Library enables access within its application but restricts additions to content exclusive to that particular Music Service/Library.
- Select the required Playlist.
To create a new Playlist, refer to our Help Center article.
- Certain Music Services do not support adding songs/tracks to playlists.