- Install the latest BluOS Controller app 4.x.x update from the Android/iOS app store.
- Update the BluOS Players to the latest firmware. To update the firmware, refer to our Help Center article.
Disable the New BluOS Interface (BluOS 4.x.x to BluOS 3.x.x)
- Launch the BluOS Controller app and navigate to the Home tab > Settings button .
- Under the Help & Support section, tap User Interface.
- Toggle to Disable New Interface.
- Tap Disable.
Enable the New BluOS Interface (BluOS 3.x.x to BluOS 4.x.x)
- Launch the BluOS Controller app and select the left Navigation Drawer .
- Tap User Interface.
- Toggle to Enable New Interface.
Note: This swap feature is currently active to help users become acquainted with the new BluOS Interface, but the old Interface will be gradually discontinued in upcoming releases.