BluOS does not support folder names or passwords on the network share connections with accented or special characters such as Æ, Ç, É, Ü, or Ø. Remove these accented / special characters before connecting a BluOS Player to the network share.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect music on my NAS, PC or iTunes Shared Music to BluOS?
- How do I Back up the Music on my BluOS Internal Storage? (Backup Music Library)
- What is Metadata?
- What is Amplifier Standby?
- Playing DSD Files in BluOS
- Why the BluOS player is unable to index tracks from the Windows share, when it can connect to the share?
- I can establish a connection to the MAC, but why is the Player unable to index any songs?
- Accessing the BluOS Internal Storage From a Computer
- How to Set up D-Link NAS SMB?
- Synology NAS and Network Discovery Configurations