Initial DSD Playback requires the BluOS App for Windows or MacOS. In Settings. Playback, Turn on Enable DSD Playback. Using the Browse button, locate the DSD files on your PC. These will be copied and converted to FLAC files via PCM and available to all Bluesound Players in all Apps once completed. The original DSD files will not be altered.
- Download and install The BluOS App for Windows or Mac from www.bluos.net/downloads
- In The BluOS App for Windows or Mac, select Settings, Playback
- Set Enable DSD Playback to on (Highlighted Blue)
- Select the Browse button and locate the folder where your .DSF (DSD files) are located
- Pressing Select will automatically convert all .DSF files creating a duplicate .FLAC file in the same location
- Select Settings, Library
- If the folder is not already mounted as a Network Share, please select Network Shares and follow the prompts to add it.
- If it is already mounted, please select Reindex Music Library to add the newly converted FLAC files