Directly connecting streaming devices to a BluOS Player's ARC/eARC port is not supported. Instead, it is recommended to connect streaming devices to an HDMI extractor (for example, TV) and then connect the extractor to the BluOS Player. The BluOS Player can receive signals from the extractor in this setup.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect Streaming devices (Apple TV, Chromecast Audio, etc.) directly to a BluOS Player's HDMI port?
- How do I enable the Player to play sound automatically from my TV?
- How to connect an IR Extender to my player?
- What is Front Row Audio?
- Google Assistant availability on BluOS
- How do I play external Input to multiple Players?
- Control BluOS with Amazon Alexa
- How to create BluOS playlists backup and restore them?
- How USB Storage Differs From A Local Library when Server Mode is disabled?
- Can I Crossfade songs in a Playlist?