As of June 13, 2023, Google has discontinued Conversational Actions for Google Assistant users. This decision has an impact on third-party voice applications, referred to as Actions (BluVoice), as they will no longer be compatible with Google Assistant. However, Amazon Alexa continues to support BluVoice.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect Streaming devices (Apple TV, Chromecast Audio, etc.) directly to a BluOS Player's HDMI port?
- How do I enable the Player to play sound automatically from my TV?
- How to connect an IR Extender to my player?
- Front Row Audio
- Google Assistant availability on BluOS
- Playing an External Input to Multiple Players
- Control BluOS with Amazon Alexa
- How to create playlists backup and restore them?
- How USB Storage Differs From A Local Library
- How to find that song again with BluOS?