In BluOS, crossfading options are not provided when crafting playlists. There is no overlap between tracks, and the next track begins playing once the current track finishes its playback.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect Streaming devices (Apple TV, Chromecast Audio, etc.) directly to a BluOS Player's HDMI port?
- How do I enable the Player to play sound automatically from my TV?
- How to connect an IR Extender to my player?
- What is Front Row Audio?
- Google Assistant availability on BluOS
- How do I play external Input to multiple Players?
- Control BluOS with Amazon Alexa
- How to create BluOS playlists backup and restore them?
- How USB Storage Differs From A Local Library when Server Mode is disabled?
- Can I Crossfade songs in a Playlist?