BluOS Controller App has two Drawers – Player Drawer and the left Navigation Drawer.
Windows/macOS – The Navigation Drawer is available on the left side of the App display.
Android/iOS – Tap the Context menu (3 lines) in the upper-left corner or swipe right from the left edge of the display screen. To exit the Navigation Drawer screen, tap on the right side of the screen.
The Navigation Drawer displays the following and many more options:
- My Playlists – Access playlists saved in the BluOS player, local library, and music services.
- My Presets – Configure 40 presets with different sources and volumes.
- My Favorites – Access all favorited tracks/albums.
- Local Sources (Library, Bluetooth, USB library, or audio inputs) – Access and manage local audio sources.
- Music Services – Stream from an extensive list of music services.
- Settings – Configure Alarms, Sleep timer, Player Menu, IR remote learning, WiFi Settings, Network, and local shares.
- Help – Send Support requests, access Online support/Diagnostics settings, and upgrade BluOS player/app.