The BluOS App for Android and iOS is very intuitive and easier to use.
Few options from the Configure Player menu have been relocated to the new Help menu to improve your support experience.
In the BluOS App, go to the left navigation pane and select Help, to access the following Help menu options:
- Online support – Access over 200 FAQs about BluOS and BluOS hardware partner sites.
- Send support request – Fill in the fields with the required information and select Send Request. The diagnostic log of the player is generated and sent along with the support request.
- Upgrade – Check for updates to the BluOS firmware.
- Add a Player (Android/iOS only) – Run the player setup wizard to add a new player to the existing Bluesound system.
- Shortcuts (Windows/macOS only) – View the list of keyboard shortcuts to navigate across the BluOS App.
- View the player’s wireless Signal Strength, Connected Shares, IP Address.
- Reboot: Select to restart the player.
- Force Hotspot Mode: Select to reset the BluOS player to Hotspot mode. For more information, view the Help Center article.
- Statistics collection: Enable/disable to control passive reporting of BluOS players. For more information, view the Help Center article.
- Rebuild Index: Select to delete and recreate an index. For more information, view the Help Center article.
- About – View the version of the BluOS App, BluOS software, and License information.