The BluOS Controller App is available in both mobile and desktop Operating systems (OS).
Supported operating systems in mobile devices: Android, iOS, and Kindle – You can download the BluOS Controller App from the device’s application store or visit our Downloads section.
Supported operating systems in desktops: Windows and macOS – You can visit our Downloads section to get the app.
Install the BluOS Controller App and follow on-screen instructions.
- Download the latest .exe setup application file
- Agree to the License Agreement.
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to install the app.
- Download the latest .dmg disk image file.
- Double click the .dmg file and agree to the License Agreement. The Finder window is displayed.
- Drag the BluOS Controller App’s icon to the Applications folder.
A notification is displayed on the BluOS Controller App when BluOS releases new App updates.
To download updates:
Mobile OS – Follow on-screen update notification to install the BluOS Controller App version.
Windows/macOS – Visit our Downloads section to download and reinstall the latest version of the BluOS Controller App.
- BluOS Controller App is not available for Linux.