You can now pair your Bluetooth Headphones wirelessly to select BluOS 2i Players.
- In the Player Selection Drawer, from the Player context menu, select Bluetooth Headphones
- The Player will scan the network for available Bluetooth receivers
- Select the desired headphones or speaker
- The Player will begin sending the current playing audio to the Bluetooth Headphones or Speaker
- Select Finish.
To disconnect, select Disconnect Bluetooth Headphones from the Player’s context menu.
To reconnect, press Bluetooth Headphones' context menu and select Reconnect
To forget a pair of headphones, select the disconnected icon and Forget This Device form the headphone context menu.
At the bottom of the app you now see the name of the Headphones along the left while to the right note a quality indicator if your headphones are AptX certified.
A Bluetooth logo will also appear on the Player Icon in the Player Selection Drawer if Bluetooth Speakers are paired.
- The PULSE FLEX 2i or NAD devices using the BluOS MDC or upgrade kit do not support Bluetooth transmissions and can only be used as a Bluetooth Speaker
- If listening to MQA content using Bluetooth Headphones, the App will display HR content and not MQA content. This is because the MQA process cannot confirm as Bluetooth Headphones are not MQA Certified. The content will, however, be played up to 24/192 depending on how it was encoded and the Headphone decode limit.