Now, you can pair the Bluetooth headphones wirelessly to select Bluesound 2i and NAD devices using BluOS App.
- In the BluOS Controller app, select the Rooms button to open the Player Selection Drawer. The list of players connected to the BluOS Controller app is displayed.
- Select the player’s context menu and select Bluetooth headphones. A list of available Bluetooth receivers is displayed.
- Select the required Bluetooth headphones/speaker from the list. Once paired, the Bluetooth headphones/speaker is moved to MY DEVICES and is indicated as Connected.
Now you can stream audio directly via the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker.
At the bottom of the app, in the Now Playing band, you find the name of the connected headphones/speaker. The quality indicator on the right indicates if the connected headphones are AptX certified.
The name of the headphones is also mentioned under the connected player with a Bluetooth logo on the player icon in the Player Selection Drawer.
- Select the connected player’s context menu, and select Bluetooth headphones.
- Under MY DEVICES, select the overflow menu of the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker, and select Disconnect. (To reconnect, select the Bluetooth headphone/speaker under MY DEVICES).
Note: To unpair and forget the device, select the overflow menu of the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker, and select Forget this device.
- The PULSE FLEX 2i or NAD devices using the BluOS MDC or upgrade kit do not support Bluetooth transmissions and can only be used as a Bluetooth Speaker.
- When listening to MQA content with the Bluetooth headphones paired, the BluOS app displays an HR icon instead of an MQA icon. This is because the MQA processor cannot determine the MQA capabilities of Bluetooth headphones. The content decodes based on the capabilities of the paired headphone.
- Bluetooth headphone can be paired with the following models:
- Bluesound Node 2i
- Bluesound Powernode 2i
- Bluesound Powernode 2i w HDMI
- Bluesound Pulse Mini 2i
- Bluesound Pulse 2i
- Bluesound Pulse Soundbar 2i
- Bluesound Vault 2i
- NAD Electronics M10
- NAD Electronics M33