Now, you can pair your Bluetooth headphones/speakers to select Bluesound and NAD devices using BluOS Controller App.
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer . The list of players connected to the BluOS Controller App is displayed.
- Select the player’s context menu (3 dots) and select Bluetooth headphones. A list of available Bluetooth receivers is displayed.
- Select the required Bluetooth headphones/speaker from the list. Once paired, the Bluetooth headphones/speaker is moved to MY DEVICES and is indicated as Connected.
Now you can stream audio directly via the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker.
At the bottom of the App, in the Now Playing band, the name of the connected headphones/speaker is displayed. The quality indicator on the right indicates if your connected headphones are AptX certified.
The name of the headphones is also mentioned under the connected player with a Bluetooth logo on the player icon in the Player Drawer.
- Select the connected player’s context menu (3 dots) and select Bluetooth headphones.
- Under MY DEVICES, select the overflow menu (3 dots) of the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker, and select Disconnect. (To reconnect, select the Bluetooth headphone/speaker under MY DEVICES).
Note: To unpair and forget the device, select the overflow menu (3 dots) of the connected Bluetooth headphones/speaker, and select Forget this device.
- The PULSE FLEX 2i , NAD devices using the BluOS MDC or upgrade kit are not a Bluetooth transmitter and cannot output to Bluetooth Headphones.
- When listening to MQA content with the Bluetooth headphones paired, the BluOS app will display an HR (High Resolution) icon instead of an MQA icon. This is because the MQA processor cannot determine the MQA capabilities of Bluetooth headphones. The content will be decoded based on the capabilities of the paired headphone.
- Player Drawer information is available in our Help Center article.
- Bluetooth headphone can be paired with the following models:
- Bluesound NODE 2i
- Bluesound POWERNODE 2i
- Bluesound POWERNODE 2i (with HDMI)
- Bluesound PULSE MINI 2i
- Bluesound PULSE 2i
- Bluesound VAULT 2i
- Bluesound PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i
- Bluesound PULSE SOUNDBAR+
- NAD Electronics M10
- NAD Electronics M33