TIDAL HiFi subscribers using BluOS have the option to use:
- The deep integration of TIDAL Music Service in the BluOS Controller app or
- The TIDAL Connect from the TIDAL app.
To stream music to BluOS Player using TIDAL Connect, perform the following steps:
- Launch the TIDAL app on your iOS or Android device.
- Play any track and select the Now Playing bar.
- Select the Device Selector button on the upper-right corner.
- Select the BluOS Player. The Device Selector button displays the BluOS Player's name.
TIDAL Connect supports the full range of audio quality available in the TIDAL app.
Grouping BluOS Players with TIDAL Connect
To create BluOS player groups for multiroom playback of TIDAL Connect streams, refer to our Help Center article. Select the BluOS Player streaming TIDAL Connect as the primary Player in the BluOS Controller app.
- TIDAL is still featured as a separate deep integration music service in the BluOS Controller app, and the audio quality is the same compared to streaming using TIDAL Connect.
- For more questions on TIDAL Connect, visit the TIDAL's Support site.