If you like an online radio stream that is unavailable in TuneIn, you can save the internet stream as a Custom Station in the BluOS Controller App.
To add the Internet stream as a Custom Station, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer select TuneIn > Favorites. The TuneIn Favorites screen is displayed.
- Select Add Custom Station. The Add Custom Station modal window is displayed.
- Enter the Name and URL1) of the station.
- Select OK. The Custom station is now added under TuneIn Favorite.
The newly added Custom Station is also available under the left Navigation Drawer in My Favorites > Stations.
For instance, let us use Final Fantasy Radio for illustration purposes. The following screenshot explains the steps to copy a radio stream link.
- Right-click on the required format stream link. (The format of the selected stream link is mentioned in the lower-left corner of the webpage)
- Select Copy link address.
- Paste the copied stream link in the URL field of the Add Custom Station modal window.
If you are unable to find the radio stream link on the webpage of the radio station, please contact the radio station provider for the links.
To add the Custom Station as a Preset, refer to our Help Center article.
- 1)When creating a custom station, ensure to use the radio stream’s link address and not the radio station’s webpage address.