To identify the current BluOS firmware version of the BluOS Player, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer . The list of connected players is displayed.
- Select the required Player and exit the Player Drawer.
- Under the left Navigation Drawer, select Help > About.
The BluOS: field indicates the current firmware version of the selected BluOS Player.
To upgrade to the latest BluOS firmware, select Help > Upgrade. The upgrade screen displays the following options:
- Update available – The Player Notification pop-up menu displays the latest firmware version available for upgrade. Select I want it now to start the upgrade.
- No update available – Player is currently having the latest BluOS firmware version.