BluOS Controller app for Windows / macOS.
Minimum System Requirement:
- Windows version 10
- macOS version 10.13
Search allows you to search for any track on a Library or Music Service*. The Search provides relevant tracks under Songs/Artists/Playlists/Albums on the current Music Service.
*Note: Available only on select Music Services.
Recent searches are displayed when you select Search. To delete recent searches, select Clear.
If you have only 1 Music Service setup, the Search defaults to that service. If you have multiple Music services set up, the search defaults to the last used Music service or the service that was browsed last.
To manually designate the default Music service/source for your search, select the Search drop-down menu and make your selection.
The Navigation Drawer displays the following and many more options:
- Search – Search for any track on a Music Service or Library.
- Favorites – Access all your favorites and playlists regardless of the sources from one location in the BluOS Controller App.
- Local Sources (Library, Bluetooth, USB library, or audio inputs) – Access and manage local audio sources.
- Music Services – Stream from an extensive list of music services.
- Settings – Configure Alarms, Sleep timer, Player Menu, IR remote learning, WiFi Settings, Network, and local shares.
- Help – Send Support requests, access Online support/Diagnostics settings, and upgrade BluOS player/app.
Music Service Indicator
This logo displays the Music Service of the currently playing track. For more information on Music Services, refer to our Help Center article.
Playback Quality Indicator
This logo indicates the current track's quality. For more information, refer to our Help Center Article.
Note: Tap the Playback Quality Indicator to check the actual bitrate.
When the shuffle button is selected, the current play queue is rearranged into a random order. De-selecting this option will revert the play queue to its previous unshuffled order.
This toggles between Repeat All, Repeat Track, and Repeat Off.
- Repeat All – repeats the entire play queue once playback is complete.
- Repeat Track – indicated by a small 1 in the top-right corner of the icon and repeats the currently playing song/track once complete.
- Repeat Off – Playback stops at the end of the play queue.
Select the Player Drawer to view the list of connected Players.
The My Players screen includes the following and many more Player control options:
- List of connected Players/subwoofers
- Grouping Player
- Fixed Groups
- Audio/subwoofer settings
- Pairing Bluetooth Headphones
- GROUP ALL/PAUSE ALL
Play Queue Button
Select the Play Queue button to view or edit the Play Queue. When a song is selected for playback in the BluOS Controller app, it will be added to the player's play queue. Learn more.
You can use the plus and minus buttons to control the current volume output of the Player. By using these buttons instead of the volume slider, you can adjust the volume in increments of 2% of the total volume output.